Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Holiday Season

To everyone reading this blog, no matter what you celebrate, I hope it was healthy, restful, relaxing and joyful. We had everyone here except for Taylor, who was with her mom in Nova Scotia but is thankfully coming to Moncton later this week so we will see her next weekend.

In other news, I am due to fly out tomorrow morning to Orlando for some meetings but from the look of the impending Nor'easter heading this way and having already received word from Air Canada to expect delays and cancellations, I'm not sure what will happen tomorrow. I'm only scheduled to be there until Thursday morning so a 1-2 delay will render the trip useless. I'm pretty sure they don't refund for situations like this either. On the bright side, my sister and her hubby and my niece Kendra are traveling home right now and should be here before the big bomb hits! Please be safe if you are traveling today or tomorrow - it's better to stay home and miss something and be safe!

The best gift of all was having all three of my babies under the same roof and the special times spent together to celebrate family. That's what the holidays are all about to me.
My babies & I on Dec. 24th


Brother Scott, Kyle, nephew Stephen, Ryan and Dad posing for a festive photo on Dec. 24th.


Kyle and I on Dec. 25th at mom's house for dinner

3 comments:

Kurby Family said...

Hope you made your flights safely and weren't too delayed. You have a beautiful family. Those are really great pictures. Happy Holidays to you and your whole family, and hoping for a wonderful 2011!

Amélie said...

great family pics...Happy New Year to you all...may 2011 be filled with fun and happiness xxx

Leslie, Arlin and Katie Kauffman said...

Happy New Year, Lisa and family!