Saturday, August 16, 2008

Tonight is the Big Show

Well, after a week of crazy rehearsals, including one 9 1/2 hr day, Kennedy will be performing with her group tonight in the 'Summer Theatre Jam' at the Imperial Theatre tonight. I am so excited for her; I would've loved to have had the opportunity to perform at the Imperial Theatre (it's really an amazing place that was restored after my music career was finished!), and here is my dolly doing her SECOND show there. She had also danced there a couple of years back.

We are having a relaxing morning as she has a two hour practice this afternoon followed by the show this evening. I am so excited for her. I will be posting pics (if they let me take any...it's pretty strict there) of the show and if not, some pictures from after the show.

3 comments:

hannah m said...

Have a great show, Kennedy! Can't wait to see photos!
*hannah + vivian

Crystal M. said...

I hope you have a wonderful show, you are an awsome proformer.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Leslie, Arlin and Katie Kauffman said...

Good luck tonight, Kennedy! Can't wait to see the pics!