Friday, May 9, 2008

Has It Really Been A Year?

Kennedy's bowling banquet took place last weekend - she had a great time with all her friends and was especially excited to take home three trophies. We are very proud of her but even more happy to see her experiencing the feeling of being part of a team. Her team won first place in the roll-offs. Here is the team photo in front of the giant trophy that their names will go on, with each of them holding their individual trophy for that:


And here she is, at home (pigtails removed!) at the end of the day on the deck with her three beloved trophies. I'm pretty sure no trophies were ever hugged more than these were!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow....I swear she's wearing the same exact eyeglasses that I have! The girl has style! (If I do say so myself!)

Maeve said...

That is so cool!
I love the pink in her hair. Wish I could get away with something cute like that.
Oh wait, I do have extra color in my hair. It is called "going gray".

Crystal M. said...

Way to go Kennedy, its kind of funny we were going through old boxes this weekend and Alex found my old bowling trophys. I love bowling we will have to play together one day Kennedy!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

chargemommy0114 said...

I'm very proud of her! I'm a bowler and I cannot wait to teach my daughter, who has CHARGE, how to take after me.
Way to go Kennedy!