Monday, September 3, 2007

Tomorrow Is The Big Day

Grade four begins for Kennedy tomorrow; we have learned that Kennedy will be having the teacher she had in Kindergarten, who we loved very much and who "got it". We are looking forward to a very positive grade four! Fingers crossed.

Unfortunately I start on Thursday and I say unfortunately because I've had an accident yesterday where I almost lost the end of my pinky finger on my right hand (of course). So, typing and other work with my right hand is limited and slow - hopefully I can keep up with the profs and with Kennedy.

Here's to a great school year for all the kiddos and especially our friends with CHARGE, may they all have teachers and administrators who "get it"...

4 comments:

Leslie, Arlin and Katie Kauffman said...

Good luck in school this year, Kennedy! Glad to hear you have a teacher who "gets it"--it makes all the difference in the world!

Hugs,
Leslie & Katie

Amélie said...

great news regarding continuity of teacher for Kennedy she must be delighted...bad news about your pinky!! It will give you yet another challenge Lisa in your oh so hectic life...good luck for you too Thursday!

love Les and Amélie xxx

amy and mighty max said...

Sooooo??? How was the big day? We want to know...PLUS we want to see photos of sweet, beautiful Miss Kennedy! :)

COngrats again on the feeding...is it still going well?

Amy and Max

Unknown said...

It went really well Amy - thank you for asking. She is still eating well and is still off Ritalin ... Time will tell!