Monday, September 10, 2007

Kennedy's First Spelling Homework

This was Kennedy's first day of having spelling homework. I removed her new "Spelling Connections 4" text book from her bag and proceeded to gaze down the list of words. She had to make a sentence for each word; here is the list (you can click on the photo to enlarge them to read them easier):
Kennedy's First Grade Four Spelling List
As you can see, although she attends a secular public school, "God" was one of the words in her list. Now I will share with you some of her own original sentences, without any help whatsoever, including the one with "God".
How You Can Tell Your Child Was Raised By Atheists

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that cracked me up!

Crystal M. said...

I love that story and Kennedy had been handwriting then me...LOL!

Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Amélie said...

GOD bless you Kennedy...one day I think you will be famous...possibly in the comedian business!!!!

your too cute and funny!

love Les and Amélie xxx