Friday, June 15, 2007

Field Day!

Kennedy is very excited today because it is "Field Day" at her school. Ryan & Kyle used to get really excited about it back in the day as well, because that school does an amazing job and a lot of fun things with the kids. She woke up this morning saying, "Happy Field Day, Mama!" A good dose of sunscreen, a hat, and way more energy than I ever have this early in the morning and she bounded down the front stairs and was off to have a blast at Field Day. I'm still on coffee number one; after writing almost 6 hours of exams yesterday, I need more than one.

This weekend is my first weekend "off" of crazy studying for a while with 2 exams down and a week before my stats exam, so you never know what Kennedy & I will be up to; I'll post some pictures later on in the weekend. Have a great weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

Crystal M. said...

Happy Field Day Kennedy!!! I am sure it was a lot of fun!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva